Bally Total Fitness: Allow cancellation of memberships to be made in person or over the phone
Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail.Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total Fitness to charge another month's membership fee ($25.00) while the mail is being delivered and processed.
By making the process of cancellation of membership more difficult Bally's is racking up extra fee's from their members. The representatives that work at Bally Total Fitness and their customer service department refuse to cancel any membership and will continue to charge their customers until they have received a letter addressed to their cancellation department.
Let Bally Total Fitness know that their cancellation policy is not OK with their guests.Why should customers continue to pay, even when trying to cancel membership?
Sign petition here: http://www.change.org/petitions/bally-total-fitness-allow-cancellation-of-memberships-to-be-made-in-person-or-over-the-phone?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=autopublish
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bally Total Fitness
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description. When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."