Bally Total Fitness: Allow cancellation of memberships to be made in person or over the phone
Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail.Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total Fitness to charge another month's membership fee ($25.00) while the mail is being delivered and processed.
By making the process of cancellation of membership more difficult Bally's is racking up extra fee's from their members. The representatives that work at Bally Total Fitness and their customer service department refuse to cancel any membership and will continue to charge their customers until they have received a letter addressed to their cancellation department.
Let Bally Total Fitness know that their cancellation policy is not OK with their guests.Why should customers continue to pay, even when trying to cancel membership?
Sign petition here: http://www.change.org/petitions/bally-total-fitness-allow-cancellation-of-memberships-to-be-made-in-person-or-over-the-phone?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=autopublish
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bally Total Fitness
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description. When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller..."
- "I have lived in several second-world countries. The internet service there was faster and more reliable than Comcast/Xfinity in California. Comcast has a 1 star rating in Consumer Reviews -..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."