683 views

Lawsuit anyone?

Lawsuit anyone?

I was a member of Bally's in Beachwood, OH when Red Fitness took over. Then they closed that location and had the nerve to bill me for membership dues and late fees.I was a member of Bally's in Beachwood, OH when Red Fitness took over. Then they closed that location and had the nerve to bill me for membership dues and late fees.I was a member of Bally's in Beachwood, OH when Red Fitness took over. Then they closed that location and had the nerve to bill me for membership dues and late fees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bally Total Fitness Membership.

Location: Beachwood, Ohio

Comments

@mec1471-Good afternoon, You may contact Red Fitness directly in order to stop your automatic payment deductions. The number you may dial is 1.800.233.8483.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact me directly at TD'Ambrogi@ballyfitness.com if you require further assistance.

Thank you.

I support the lawsuit. :cry :(

What is ridiculous is that I did not know how to get them to stop billing me. :cry :sigh I am no longer benefitting from this place!!!! This makes me very angry.

I took a friend to join Ballys under the friends and family rate, and after executing the contract, she immediately had a change of heart and cancelled the same time. the Ballys' Rep confirmed that her membership was cancelled.

Fast forward one year when my membership was up for renewal, they actually charged her credit card for my membership and could not explain how it happened.

The problem is that we had a falling out and she has accused me of identity thieft which is going to Court. I have called Bally's, spoke with the Manager; sent emails to the District Manager and no one has called me back or responded to my emails.

I think this is illegal and I have a great lawsuit against them. I can't believe that this can happen!

Yes. The same thing happened to me!

They keep claiming that I didn't pay my membership fees though I did, and sent them proof of every single one MULTIPLE TIMES. They have failed to acknowledge my e-mails even though I've called several times and they said they have them. Then I cancelled my membership and they have continued to bill me for the past two months! I have already filed a dispute through my credit card company and will not be giving them any more money, but they continue to send me bills for a membership I cancelled plus fees that I ALREADY PAID and sent them proof of payment.

Their customer service is HORRENDOUS, even if you get to a supervisor they do nothing but lie to you! STAY AWAY FROM THAT GYM!

Actually it is Red Fitness 24/7 who is to blame here. They were the ones who purchased the facility, closed the doors without notice, and try to charge the members for missed payments and late fees. BBB complaint was filed and pending.

#621916

We apologize for your experience Martin. We would be happy to help assist in correcting the billing issue for you.

Please direct message us with your name, membership number and the best phone number to reach you. We will then follow-up with you directly or you may contact me, Tina D'Ambrogi at 1-866-444-5733 or TD'Ambrogi@ballyfitness.com.

I agree..unbelievable what they are trying to pull..With 2 days notice that the club is going to close, they then ask for a written notice to cancel..I sent the notice on the 8th of Feb, still had to pay for Feb, and now they are trying to charge for March! Apparently, this is because Feb only has 28 days..Lawsuit needs to happen!

Bally Total Fitness Reviews