New York, New York

I'm going to Bally's located on Coney Island & Kings Hwy, This Fricking Gym, has the air conditioner broken for 2 weeks now.When asking the manager (the fat guy with grey hair and glasses) what is going on, he tells me that the technicians are working on it 2 days now.

He told me that 5 days ago. What a *** is going on. The temperature on the second floor is above 95F and i can bet that the CO2 level is way above the fricking limit. You, managers better do something or Your Gym Will Go Down.

P.S.: Dolphin Gym, NYSC doesn't have this Issue, not because the membership is a little bit higher than the bally's one, but because there are GOOD MANAGERS that are Listening to Their Customers.We don't demand Heaven to be brought to Bally's, we only ask for Normal Work-Out Conditions.

Review about: Bally Total Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Bally Total Fitness?

Comments

Bally Total Fitness: Allow cancellation of memberships to be made in person or over the phone Bally Total Fitness "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more