2.0

I have been Bally total fitness for many years.The gym located at 86 st.

in Brooklyn is the worst of all. I don't even remember any time that things were working properly there. Something always went wrong! The following list is only in lady's locker room.

1. It is filthy and dirty. 2. Four of the seven showers were out for months, they simply shut off the water supply, with no written signs!

Soap is constantly running out. I had to shower in cold winter for at least 3 times, because no warning was posted until I worked out to find out that there was no hot water. No curtains on shower & private booths. 3.

The only 2 hair dryers were out for a month. 4. Pools is constantly closed.

My husband hates to go that place.Nobody seems to care!

Had an Experience with Bally Total Fitness?

Comments

Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Bally Total Fitness: Allow cancellation of memberships to be made in person or over the phone Bally Total Fitness "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more