I'm on official Military Orders to ship out overseas.In the process of this my orders indicates certain schools I must attend before shipping out overseas.

Bally's refuse to cancel my membership indicating that I'll be doing "training" before I deploy overseas. They stated that I will not be able to cancel until my actual deployment date. I will be attending these schools while on base and leaving the base is limited. They will not cancel my orders.

The worst gym, customer service, satisfaction, and relations in the world. I do not and will never recommend Bally's.

Guess what gym I wouldn't be attending if god spear life when I get back?

Review about: Bally Total Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Bally Total Fitness?

Comments

Lady of america is worse than Bally's I'm afraid!

JESSICALY1
Wyoming, Michigan, United States #21306

Wow, I'm glad I came here before signing up!My boyfriend and I were thinking of signing up to this gym.

So, far i've read 5 different complaints about them!Sheesh!

Bally Total Fitness: Allow cancellation of memberships to be made in person or over the phone Bally Total Fitness "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more