bally have the worst customer service ever especially if you want to cancel.they put you on hold for over half an hour, and lots of billing issues .

It's the worst people to deal with can't wait to get out of there.

you can't cancel your membership at the gym you go to, you have to call then send a letter, and everytime you call expect to wait for at leat half an hour.I had to call 15 times so i can freez my account, and if you get charget on the first of the month and you want to freez in the midle of the month your account you will not get refunded.

They are scam.Read all reviews before you join this club.

Review about: Bally Total Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Bally Total Fitness?

Comments

Thanks for the info on the Bally Power Strip. I purchased one, then I read your complaint and it really scared me! If you were doing a forward facing exercise with the bands & the metal clip broke, it could have taken out an eye!!!

I took the bands to Home Depot to buy replacement clips & I also compared the clips on the bands to a similar, Home Depot clip that was twice as large. The larger, Home Depot clip had only a 40lb load rating & it was twice as large as the one used on the bands. I'm assuming that the clip on the bands has a load rating of ONLY 20lbs or less. DANGEROUS!!!

I used Home Depot's chain cutter to cut the clips off the bands & then I replaced them with the typical gym equipment clips (160lb-load rating) that are similar to a carabiner. Now I feel comfortable using the bands. Thank you Firo078! :)